For golfers and those who crave a peaceful and serene environment after an active day in the parks, The Disney Institute Resort offers a haven on a golf course. These home-away-from-home resorts are surrounded by nature and the creative learning environment of the Disney Institute. Buses make stops throughout the 250-acre area offering both inter resort and Disney World transportation. Themed in earth tones and less than the usual fanfare of color and logo, the Disney Institute Resort easily offers the best rate per square foot. In addition, the Disney Institute resort offers
- Six swimming pools and five hot tubs.
- A world-class fitness center and spa
- Learning opportunities on the Disney way of successful business at the Institute and other creative learning activities
- A full service restaurant, Seasons, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as Reflections, coffee and pastry shop
- Four tennis courts
- Catch and release fishing
- Children's programs
- Jogging trail, bike and canoe rental
- Electric cart rental
- Live concerts, guest speakers, and movies
- Free washers and dryers
- Evening boat shuttle to Downtown Disney
Ranging in size from the bungalow that sleeps four to the two-bedroom townhouses that sleep eight, this resort offers a variety of options like the Treehouse Villas, octagonal, two story buildings set off into the forest as well as condominium style furnishings on the edge of the golf course. The Disney Institute Resort offers all of the amenities of resort life like daily housekeeping with the additional comforts of a living room and kitchen. There is also room service. One of the oldest resorts on property, the Disney Institute is currently being refurbished.