Passport to a World of Flavors
A food and wine lover's paradise awaits you this fall at Epcot Theme Park with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, held September 30 to November 13, 2011.
From tasty tapas and refreshing beverages to celebrity chef demonstrations and rock star performances, there's something to satisfy most every taste and interest.
When you arrive, visit the Festival Welcome Center to pick up your Marketplace Discovery Passport and plan your day. Then, dine your way around the world, attend a cooking demonstration, savor satisfying wines and tap your toes at an exciting outdoor concert.
Member Reviews of "Epcot International Food and Wine Festival ":|
| Submit a member review!
The demonstrations for the 2012 Food & Wine Festival look really interesting!
• Culinary Demonstrations: Celebrated chefs and beverage professionals offer helpful tips and tasty samples at these 45-minute culinary demonstrations.
- Offered daily at 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm
- $11 and $14 per person, tax included
• Wine/Beverage Seminars: Meet a featured winery principal or beverage expert, learn a handful of tips and sample the selected wines/beverages.
- Offered Monday
Disney has wonderful special events scheduled during the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! The Food and Wine Festival runs from September 28 through November 12, 2012.
At 10:30 am, every Wednesday during the festival you can experience The Marketplace VIP Access Chef Tour. Featured will be tastes from selected marketplaces around World Showcase Lagoon. You will also hear behind-the-scenes stories from the chefs. The tour comes with five (pre-selected) dishes and five beverages (wine, beer and cocktails). Expect the dining extravaganza to last about two hours. Cost is $90 (plus tax and park admission).
The series of events presented in Italy will continue this year at Via Napoli. The White Truffle
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival is right around the corner. I love visiting Disney during that time of year. Disney announced the full list of performers for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series that is held at the festival. There are so many excellent performers!! Here is the list.
- September 28 to September 30 - Night Ranger
- October 1 to October 3 - Sugar Ray
- October 4 to October 7 - STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- October 8 to October 10 - Boyz II Men
- October 11 to October 12 - Smash Mouth
- October 13 to October 14 - Javier Colon, winner of “The Voice”
- October 15 to October 17 - Air Supply
- October 18 to October 19 - Gin Blossoms
- October 20 to October 21 - Survivor
- First Bites Opening Reception (Sept. 29, 6:30-9 p.m.)
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11)
- Taste, Shake and Indulge Like the French Grand Marnier Tasting and Interactive Experience (Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5)
- Epcot Wine Schools (Oct. 9, 16, 23, 30, Nov. 5)
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (Oct. 6, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 27, 30, Nov. 1, 2, 3, 7, 10)
- Kitchen Memories, formerly Celebrating Family & Friends in the Kitchen (Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11)
- Cheese Seminars (Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5, 12)
- Party for the Senses (Oct. 8, 15, 22, Nov. 5 and 12 at new times: 7:30-10 p.m.)
- Food & Wine Pairings (Mondays, Tuesdays)
- Sweet Sundays (
- Taylor Dayne: 9/30-10/2
- 38 Special: 10/3-5
- Jon Secada: 10/6-7
- Roger Hodgson formerly of Supertramp: 10/8-9
- Billy Ocean: 10/10-12
- Starship starring Mickey Thomas: 10/13-16
- Sugar Ray: 10/17-19
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO: 10/20-21
- Howard Jones: 10/22-23
- Boyz II Men: 10/24-26
- Gin Blossoms: 10/27-28
- Sister Hazel: 10/29-30
- Hanson: 10/31-11/1
- The Pointer Sisters: 11/2-3
- Night Ranger: 11/4-6
- Air Supply: 11/7-8
- Richard Marx: 11/9-10
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy: 11/11-13
Submit a member review!